Field Day Fun is a Reggio and Project-based Learning inspired physical play-based program for grades 2-6 (Ages 7-12).
Field Day Fun is a fun and project-based learning inspired physical play-based program for grades 2-6 (Ages 7-12). Field day is a time-honored and beloved tradition in every school. A day when we come together to have fun, to compete in shared activities.
Miss Lipke shares either field day fun activities for you and all the family to have fun and get active with at home.
- Human body growth mindset
- Play-based discovery and fun
- Movement agility and awareness
- Physical activity literacies
- 8 episodes
- 8 play-based fun movement activities
- Friend and family team-based field fun with every day things
- Suitable for at home, in the park or neighborhood
- Learning guide
- Bowl Ball
- Sock-er Skee-ball
- Sponge Bucket Relay
- Paper Plane
- Corn Hole
- Water Ball Toss
- Penguin Races
- Dunk Tank