Imaginative Play is a Reggio and Project-based learning inspired play program for grades PreK to 1 (ages 3-6).
Children will explore and express their imagination through play and creative ideas from the world around them. Miss Wingerter inspires fun and imaginative play through home-based provocations and creative exploration, encouraging children to develop their creative, play, and storytelling skills. Children can join Miss Wingerter on a journey of creativity, movement, and fun-based visual and physical storytelling.
- Imaginative-play skills
- Creative exploration
- Story-making literacies
- Visual and physical storytelling skills
- Confidence and self-esteem development
- Communication and self-expression
- 8 episodes
- 8 creative imagination-inspired projects and activities
- Play-based expression program
- Creative activities for storytelling
- Play-based activities to share with family, friends and neighbors
- People and the things they do
- Playing with our toys
- How we feel?
- Creating a play space at home Making up a story from scratch Putting on a play