Outdoor Adventuring is a Reggio and Project-based Learning inspired program for grades 2-6 (ages 7-12).
Children will explore and be inspired by nature and the outdoors in their neighborhood and community. Children will be encouraged to observe, create, and investigate the outdoors through open-ended adventures and exploration.
Children can join Ms. Fairty on a journey of outdoor adventuring, play, and creativity. Ms. Fairty will guide children into the world of outdoor adventuring where they will explore and observe the world of the outdoors. Through outdoor-based provocations, Ms. Fairty inspires exploration, curiosity, and discovery.
- Nature discovery and sense-making
- Outdoor exploration skills
- Research and investigation skills
- Creative problem-solving
- Adventuring mindset
- Active and focused observation
- Physical and environment awareness
- 8 episodes
- 8 outdoor adventures with project-based activities
- From climbing trees, kayaking, observing birds to capturing the wind.
- Active exploration and discovery program
- Nature-based creation making
- Physical and hands-on outside explorations
- Shared outdoor activity ideas for family, friends, and neighbors
- Learning Guide
- Water exploration
- Exploring rocks
- Discovering birds
- Exploring wind
- Painting with flowers
- Pick-up sticks
- Shadow making