Hip Hop Dance is a free movement street-inspired dance program for Pre-K to Grades 1 (Ages 3-6).
Hip Hop Dance is a high-energy experience that infuses the latest styles of street dancing, breaking, popping, and locking. Each episode young dancers are encouraged to step outside of the box by bringing their own individual style and personality to the movements.
Hubbard Street’s Education Programs combine the creative mission of our performing company with our unique expertise in education. We bring students and schools into the world of dance by actively engaging them in creation, performance, and reflection. Classrooms become dynamic spaces of creative self-expression and empowered learning. We invite you to visit their website to learn more about their programs for young dancers.
- Social and emotional creativity
- Active listening and concentration
- Fine gross motor skills
- Lyrical fluidity
- Muscle isolation and control
- 4 episodes
- 4 free-style movement activities
- Street style and jazz-based movement explorations
- Suitable for at-home and in the backyard
- Fun with friends and all the family
- Body Parts
- Smooth and Sharp