Making Music is a Reggio and Project-based Learning inspired music program for grades 2-6 (ages 7-12).
Children will develop their music-making and creating skills and curiosity through exploring the world of music they live and play in. Mr. Granquist inspires music-making, exploration, and discovery through home-based music provocations, song, and percussion activities in a creative context.
Children can join Mr. Granquist on a journey of music-making magic, wonder, and sense-making.
- Music exploration and creativity
- Creativity problem-solving
- Song and lyrical writing skills
- Social-emotional development
- Attentiveness and mental stimulation through music
- Self-expression and story writing with rhyme
- 8 episodes
- 8 music-focused exploration activities
- Exploration of the building blocks of music making
- Role of percussion, song and play in music making
- Sound organization
- Learning guide
- Fun with Rhythm Cards
- Body Percussion and the Rhythm of Words
- Rhythmic notations
- Writing Lyrics
- Movement and Groove
- Call and Response
- Groove and Style